Sometimes people aren’t sure what they can do to help me. This is why I have written down some ideas of how you could help me:
- Share this website with other champions and potential champions, particularly the presentation of the workshop on diversity and inclusion in senior leadership.
- Write a reference letter or a recommendation on LinkedIn.
- Write a post or an article for your organisation and link it back to this website, or the presentation of the workshop on diversity and inclusion in senior leadership.
- Learn enough to be confident to identify how your organisation can improve and implement changes by yourself or with other champions in your organisation.
- Send me position descriptions and I can provide some suggestions on how to make them more inclusive and attract diverse candidates.
- Look out for opportunities for me to speak to Directors, CEOs and other senior managers.
- Look out for opportunities for fellowships or positions where I can continue to add and refine this work. This might be as a Chief Diversity Officer with an organisation that wants to be a world-leader in this space.
- Look out for opportunities for me to be engaged as a consultant for DEI, strategy, change management, and digital transformation for organisations large enough to have an Operations Manager or a General Manager. I am quite interested in working with tech startups as well.
Thank you all for your support. I appreciate every single note of thanks and it does help me continue to work on this emotionally challenging topic.
Sign up to the newsletter