This is a new leadership course that is the first in the world to provide an intersectional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) framework that underpins a leadership course for people who lead teams of Research Software Engineers (RSEs). This is also relevant for leaders of technical staff in private industry. This course will be available in early 2023.
The topics in the course include:
- Using a Diversity and Inclusion framework to unearth talent
- Using Continuous Improvement skills to identify talent
- Setup and maintain pipelines to attract talent
- Managing high-performance teams
- How to deal with difficult people and building relationships
For more details please see the RSE Leadership Course Outline pdf.